Tuesday 29 January 2013

Courgette & Cheddar Frittata

You know when you have eggs which need eating and you don't know what to do with them?  Also, I have been marking coursework all week and I want to indulge in some fried food. Bless my flatmate who doesn't object!  Basically I asked 'would you like courgette'? and then said what I was going to do with it to make it less healthy.  That said, it's very tasty and goes very well with rosemary sauce.

Ingredients
2 medium courgettes (grated)
Breadcrumbs from 1 piece of toast
Approx 70g grated cheese
2 eggs
Half teaspoon turmeric
Salt & pepper
2 tblspnsVegetable oil

Method
Heat oil on a high heat
Mix ingredients together
Scoop mixture up into balls and press flat into hot pan
Cook until golden brown on both sides.



No comments:

Post a Comment